Smokes Trial Moderator Application

Smoke

1. What is your in-game name?: Smoke

2. What is your steam name?: Farget

3. What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:243317023

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes while this may be a bit embarresing i was a admin on a minecraft server that was quite popular and i believe i handled most sitatutions well while that was a lot easier then what I may face as a possible staff member on Gaminglight. I know I do not have much experience but how else am I going to get that experience being denied for not having a lot of it.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 9/20/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 11/25/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 Warns but almost all of them are from when I first started and i have cleaned up and havent gotten a warn in almost a month. As you can see in the gyazo the last warn i received was December, 7th (evidence: https://gyazo.com/482a33cbc36020fbe2a156beff1c86ea)

9. Have you donated? Yes i have bought a custom class, VIP+, and the chainsaw

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have and I have full understanding of the guidlines provided

13. Timezone: EST (eastern standard time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve to be on the staff team because i have been playing this server a while (i only have 5 days of playtime but my playtime reset a while back i should have like 2.5 weeks) and i think i have a great understanding of the MOTD and I have seen times that staff are under ratio and there are staff members struggling to keep track of all the reports and I am active everyday and i could bring a lot to the table. Every sit I take i usually win knowing that I call sits only when necessary. I always try my very best to respect players at all times. I know I was quite the minge when I started playing then I managed to clean my self up and apologized to anyone that I have disrespected in the past. Most people like me and enjoy playing with me. The main reason I want to be staff is because most of the time when I start playing a server I really enjoy I want to help it out as much as a can because of the amount of happiness it has brought me. This server is like non other and I want to give back to players and the community.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and explain they are recieveing a minge for Mass RDM/ Staff Disrespect, I would recommend they read the MOTD if they havent already. I would call higher staff member that has permission to issue such a minge. I would also tell them that they should respect staff and players at all times to keep the server friendly and non toxic.

Thank you for reading this application!

-/+Support

Can be quite the minge sometimes

Ok application

Nice guy

Active

Still pretty new to already have 10 warns

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-/+Support

Can be quite the minge sometimes

Ok application

Nice guy

Active

Still pretty new to already have 10 warns

27 minutes ago, Farget said:
  1. What is your in-game name?: Smoke

2. What is your steam name?: Farget

3. What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:243317023

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes while this may be a bit embarresing i was a admin on a minecraft server that was quite popular and i believe i handled most sitatutions well while that was a lot easier then what I may face as a possible staff member on Gaminglight. I know I do not have much experience but how else am I going to get that experience being denied for not having a lot of it.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 9/20/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 11/25/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 Warns but almost all of them are from when I first started and i have cleaned up and havent gotten a warn in almost a month. As you can see in the gyazo the last warn i received was December, 7th (evidence: https://gyazo.com/482a33cbc36020fbe2a156beff1c86ea)

9. Have you donated? Yes i have bought a custom class, VIP+, and the chainsaw

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have and I have full understanding of the guidlines provided

13. Timezone: EST (eastern standard time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve to be on the staff team because i have been playing this server a while (i only have 5 days of playtime but my playtime reset a while back i should have like 2.5 weeks) and i think i have a great understanding of the MOTD and I have seen times that staff are under ratio and there are staff members struggling to keep track of all the reports and I am active everyday and i could bring a lot to the table. Every sit I take i usually win knowing that I call sits only when necessary. I always try my very best to respect players at all times. I know I was quite the minge when I started playing then I managed to clean my self up and apologized to anyone that I have disrespected in the past. Most people like me and enjoy playing with me. The main reason I want to be staff is because most of the time when I start playing a server I really enjoy I want to help it out as much as a can because of the amount of happiness it has brought me. This server is like non other and I want to give back to players and the community.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and explain they are recieveing a minge for Mass RDM/ Staff Disrespect, I would recommend they read the MOTD if they havent already. I would call higher staff member that has permission to issue such a minge. I would also tell them that they should respect staff and players at all times to keep the server friendly and non toxic.

Thank you for reading this application!

add a poll

• Fame locked this topic