• no

In-Game Name: NDSTF  Crabs 

Steam Name:[GL]NDSTF

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121774638

Are you a Moderator+? yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? i have a really good mic

What timezone are you in?ACDT 

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

theres a couple of reasons why i would like to be support main reason is, is to help as many people as i can and supporting them in everyway i can. This was one of my goals coming on to the staff team. im very dedicated to this community and i want to help it as much as i can and becoming support on TS will be a big part of that. im on ts basically everyday for atleast 6+ hours a day. im willing to do everything i can to make players have a great experience on this server and this is one of many ways of doing. im a really friendly person and im very easy to talk to. i dont have a short temper and i know how to remain calm during various situations. being apart of GL Support team would be a huge deal since i could express the love i have for this community and also the effort im willing to put into GL to make it the best it can be.i am a very positive person and i want to make sure everyone is happy. it would be an honor being apart of the support team on this server.  

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

i think i can affect support staff in a postive way by having a good attitude which i have. i am a very likeable person and easy to get along with. i have a good sense of humor and am a fun person to be around.i love talking and playing with other members of the community.i put the players before me and also other staff before me so if anyone is having a problem i love to help out and help solve the issues others face. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

first i would greet them polity with a hello and tell them my name and that im support member and am here to help them with anything they need. (Hello my name is NDSTF crabs im a support member of gaminglight how may i help you) then proceed to solve the issue the player is facing.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes i do

• Fame locked this topic