story time~ Why i vanished this time

Lopock

I am not going into a lot of detail because its my personal life and don't want petty from people but here is a list

tried to perma ban myself from life twice~ this was from very personal and family related issues I am much happier now

I got into a lot of trouble with school~ now with school drugs and vape is big no no and I got set up someone put stuff in my bag and told on me to get me suspended and have troubles with cops they did this cause of drama they caught the person on video but due to them not seeing the face I had to take the punishment and we had to deal with government cause it was drugs on school property but couldn't be on internet while I was dealing with that

my good ole parents~ they are already divorced but a lot more issues came up and I had to deal with that and had almost no time to get on

death in the family ~ one of the family members died which sent me into sever sadness and grief for a few weeks and didn't want anything to do with anyone

Hospital and doctors- I also got really sick with a virus that lasted like 3 weeks and no doctor could find what it was and had to visit the hospital once because a fever got to 102.8 

So I just wanna say sorry I had to leave for like 3 months I am back and doing pretty good as of right now and I am posting this on general PD and regular cause I play PD server most and im going to try to start playing and posting more because I left so long and miss this server. 

Please forgive me for leaving so long 

Love, 

Lopock

Ok, glad your getting better and hope you continue to do so. Looking forward to seeing you in game but no rush. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |