2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get accepted?

• Yes
    • No (Reasons please)

In-Game Name: Gat

Steam Name: Teh_Gat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132763654

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Moderator on Police Rp

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am always on TeamSpeak when I'm playing on Police Rp. I am usually on Gmod 4-5 hours a day.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, I believe so

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) There are many reasons I would like to join the support team. The first and main reason is my passion for helping people. The entire point of me joining the staffing team is to help people and make their day better. I have always liked helping in any way I could and joining the support team would allow me to do that. Another reason I would like to join the support team is I love learning new things. Joining the support team will allow me to be in different situations and learn how to handle them properly. It would also allow me to teach others what I have learned so they don't have that problem again.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could affect the staff team because of my activity and way of handling things. I am very active in game and on TeamSpeak. Also if there is an issue I'm not sure how to fix I try my best to find someone who does so they can help me. I also feel like I'm a calm and mature person and can make there support experience a lot better.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say “Hello my name is Gat thank you for waiting, how may I help you today?”

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have read them and promise to uphold them to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...