sMokes EMS Application

Smoke

IG Name: sMoke
Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446899774/

How many warnings do you have: 10 (some of them are false and i have talked to staff about it but i dont have video recording)

What departments are you in and what rank: Police: LCPL SWAT: PVT SS: SS SO 

Why do you want to be EMS (150 Words Minimum): I want to be EMS because I think EMS could definitely use me. I am good at driving and i can and will do my very best as EMS to make sure people are revived and arent stuck waiting for 5 minutes and ill make sure everyone is happy with EMS. Im on many government classes and i know whats it like to sit there and wait five minutes. I know that EMS are constantly back and forth across the map and i will make sure i do my very best and quickest job as EMS. I am active constantly everyday. Just so you know i will be going LOA next week for 2 weeks. Anyway, Thank you for reading my application!

Who recruited you?  N/A

-/+Support

Huge Minge when not on Government

Not very mature

Active

Nice guy and funny

Good application

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

DENIED

Did not reach minimum word count (122 words) 

Reapply in 1 week