Enhanced /me Combat System

Ziptx

If you want to maintain constant population on an SCP RP. You first have to handle the new comers, class d. They need to be as fare as possible. In order to do this, combat RP and passive RP are things that need to be present on the server in general. For example, an MTF spots a CI infiltrator and would like to go for a take down instead of killing him. The MTF would do a /me (/me forces to ground) < could be better. They would roll, roll bonuses are always something that should be considered for a job. MTF and CI would have similar bonuses for certain jobs. Infiltrator or spies for either MTF or CI could get stealth bonuses for being undetected while doing a /me of cloaked in camo. This is a suggestion I could elaborate more but I’m in English class. Let’s get a friendly discussion below gamers! (Unorganized rant, will edit later)

Edited by Ziptx

You're asking to increase rp, to increased they must add the command roll because when they both fight they would need something to determine who is the winner on that take down or the class d trying to steal a gun from a security guard also I just want to know what do you mean by bonuses because the levels will be remove this will mean that if somebody does something good that their officers like they will be rewarded with a promotion on their Rank Structure depending on how they want them to work.

25 minutes ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

You're asking to increase rp, to increased they must add the command roll because when they both fight they would need something to determine who is the winner on that take down or the class d trying to steal a gun from a security guard also I just want to know what do you mean by bonuses because the levels will be remove this will mean that if somebody does something good that their officers like they will be rewarded with a promotion on their Rank Structure depending on how they want them to work.

You guys don’t even have a roll system? Jesus Christ. Get the roll system god damn it. Bonuses are things that + your roll after you do /roll you get a random number, if you have a certain job the bonus adds an amount to it. Not all jobs have roll bonuses only jobs like mechanics, researchers, MTF, CI and Site administration or task forces should have roll bonuses. It’s confusing but it’s not. I will be in Ts at 2 PM est US. We could talk more if you would like.

Edited by Ziptx

1 hour ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

1 hour ago, Ziptx said:

You guys don’t even have a roll system? Jesus Christ. Get the roll system god damn it. Bonuses are things that + your roll after you do /roll you get a random number, if you have a certain job the bonus adds an amount to it. Not all jobs have roll bonuses only jobs like mechanics, researchers, MTF, CI and Site administration or task forces should have roll bonuses. It’s confusing but it’s not. I will be in Ts at 2 PM est US. We could talk more if you would like.

We do have the roll command.

1 hour ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

I just want to know what do you mean by bonuses because the levels will be remove this will mean that if somebody does something good that their officers like they will be rewarded with a promotion on their Rank Structure depending on how they want them to work.

Obviously you haven't played on an rp server with roll but bonuses are just rp perks that give points to your roll. I.g. /me Takes down guard from behind(+10) , then you would both roll but you get 10 points added to your role because of you doing a certain thing.

6 minutes ago, Kade said:

We do have the roll command.

Obviously you haven't played on an rp server with roll but bonuses are just rp perks that give points to your roll. I.g. /me Takes down guard from behind(+10) , then you would both roll but you get 10 points added to your role because of you doing a certain thing.

That’s what my point was. I just explained it weird. I have played on a server with rolls, Concordia, deep gaming, my servers, revival servers, terminus under Thorns HA rule, etc

Suggesting a more advanced system that I could set up. I am trying to be as active as I can but am limited due to being on my phone at school typing these long ass paragraphs instead of listening. Sorry if I might word things weird. I have to be low key and hide my phone from my bio teacher he gay.

Edited by Ziptx

3 hours ago, Ziptx said:

That’s what my point was. I just explained it weird. I have played on a server with rolls, Concordia, deep gaming, my servers, revival servers, terminus under Thorns HA rule, etc

Suggesting a more advanced system that I could set up. I am trying to be as active as I can but am limited due to being on my phone at school typing these long ass paragraphs instead of listening. Sorry if I might word things weird. I have to be low key and hide my phone from my bio teacher he gay.

I can create the guidelines for a more advanced roll system soon, which can be implemented. Great suggestion, but please post further ones in the suggestion section,

thanks!

1 hour ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

I can create the guidelines for a more advanced roll system soon, which can be implemented. Great suggestion, but please post further ones in the suggestion section,

thanks!

I will cook you up something. 

8 hours ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

@Ziptx

Roll command is already in server

• Bread locked this topic