7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Robby Peppers

Steam Name: [GL] Robby Peppers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143018883

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, on PoliceRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every time that I am in game, and when I am out of school. 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes.

What timezone are you in? EST.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I want to be support because, I am active, friendly, and helpful. I am active because I am in TS whenever I am in the game, which is almost every day. I am also friendly, being friendly is important because you are basically the first person people talk to when they join TS, so you want to put a good impression on the server, and on yourself. I am also helping. It is important so I can help solve people's problem when they join the requesting support channels like if they are having trouble with a glitch in the game, or a donation problem, I would know how to help them, and methods to troubleshoot it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could affect support in a positive way, by being friendly, mature, active, and helpful. These are the 4 aspects needed to be a quality support member.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would move them in. Say: Hello! I am Robby Peppers with the Gaminglight Support Team. What seems to be your problem today? I would then proceed to try to help them solve their problem.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes. 

-Support

From what I've heard from players Robby, you aren't the nicest person 

Application doesn't have a good amount of effort from what I can see

You had 4 staff reports in 1 week, which most were denied, but that still is quite absurd

In my opinion Robby, you aren't fit for the support team. I would suggest getting a better reputation towards the community.

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:25 PM, My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

You had 4 staff reports in 1 week, which most were denied, but that still is quite absurd

In my opinion Robby, you aren't fit for the support team. I would suggest getting a better reputation towards the community.

I wish you the best of luck robby to getting support

GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by Stumpy

3 hours ago, My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

On 10/28/2018 at 4:25 PM, My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

On 10/29/2018 at 6:25 AM, My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

That bald Aussie Guy

• Fame locked this topic