FBI labes manjornos Ban Request

Munchies

Your In-game: Colonel Munchies 1L87

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222609639

The player's name in-game: FBI Labes manjornos

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:15192186

What did the player do: LTAP x3/failrp/NITRP/minge/racism/mass player diss/server diss/AMRDM/threats to players/ He has already been warn 5+ times in one day. He has been causing many problems towards the community, He has no respect for anyone, He comes on the server and says he wants to minge around, Told us his come on the server to get ban. This guy has been harassing Me and many others the past 3+ days! I feel that the perma banned is needed.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma Banned / Blacklisted

Any extra information: I have been harassed by him and so have others! This is the type of stuff people can upset for because of these people coming on the server and minging and overall just making your day very stressful and etc...

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

1 week ban would be good 

but not needed whit a perma ban

mate he is already 3 week banned by hoopla this is a request to extend to perma his main goal was to get banned so why not gift it to him as he is just a hassle

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

HUGE + SUPPORT

Came on yesterday due to requests for staff to get on (this request was made 30mins before i got on) when i got on labes had prop blocked off the entire PD, RDM/MASSRDMING/breaking NLR and player/staff dissing and kept saying he didnt care about the rules that he was only doing it to piss people off and minge then after coming off from being minged for 600sec he harassed munchies and others, making false admin calls and continued to diss me.

He's not here to roleplay but just here to piss everybody off that he can, i believe he should be removed from the server the constant rule breaking, minging and harassment of other players and staff should more than enough to warrant permanent removal from the server

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy

1 hour ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

mate he is already 3 week banned by hoopla this is a request to extend to perma his main goal was to get banned so why not gift it to him as he is just a hassle

Still tho a perma is not good 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222