Should Crringle Be Staff ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crringle Be Staff ?

• Yes (Please specify below)
    • No (Please Specify below)

On 8/29/2018 at 6:04 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

Yes you added the poll congrats yay!!!! 

BUT... You made it a public poll exactly how it tells you to NOT do.

That being said I think you didn't read the instructions you just Ctrl - C + Ctrl - V

Never seen you on. I don't like to say this on apps because how is one person supposed to stan out, out of 100 players but... yea never seen ya.

You got no Warnings ?

Hello Cringle,

As stated above, I suggestion for you to keep playing on the community and getting well known among the community. Your Application could use a bit more effort looks like it was a bit rush there. Overall I would like to see you on the staff team but like I said before, you will need to keep playing on the community and becoming well known among the community. But I wish you the best of luck!

-Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 9/3/2018 at 4:15 PM, Munchies1 said:

Hello Cringle,

As stated above, I suggestion for you to keep playing on the community and getting well known among the community. Your Application could use a bit more effort looks like it was a bit rush there. Overall I would like to see you on the staff team but like I said before, you will need to keep playing on the community and becoming well known among the community. But I wish you the best of luck!

-Support

~ Senior-Moderator Munchies

• Fame locked this topic