Crossfire

BigJohnny

It's Gmod, people run into the shots and blame the Government for their own stupidity.

• The shooter must be aware of where their shots are going.
  • Tactical Units should already be trained to keep a close eye on the safety of civilians/others when opening fire.

Civilians should know better than to walk past shots, and the shooter shouldn't be trigger happy. Works for both sides

1 hour ago, Kiki said:

Still doesn’t answer the question would it be RDM if it’s blatant crossfire

It’s more of a trust system. It’s not generally against the rules, and is a valid excuse. But if you’re blatantly shooting other people yes it’s RDM as you’re randomly death matching them. Then again they shouldn’t be in the middle of a shootout

RDM is you killing someone for a random reason. If it is generally an accident, then I would think it is okay. Just don't make it a habbit. ?

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

11 hours ago, Solois said:

It's Gmod, people run into the shots and blame the Government for their own stupidity.

• The shooter must be aware of where their shots are going.
  • Tactical Units should already be trained to keep a close eye on the safety of civilians/others when opening fire.

Civilians should know better than to walk past shots, and the shooter shouldn't be trigger happy. Works for both sides

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/27/2018 at 10:10 PM, Kiki said:

If I get into a sniper fight with swat and they are near PD I’m by hospital. We are sniping each other and people are driving and running between the crossfire and some get hit and killed would it be considered RDM

To answer the question, i’d Say no. I’ve been pulled into a sit for crossfire before and I was just told to watch my fire. You shouldn’t be warned for that