Harsher Punishment for NITRP

Cole Phelps

What you want to see? - I would like to see a harsher punishment system for people that decide not to roleplay

Why should we add it? - In my year playing this server, I have been slowly seeing the amount of roleplay decrease, and now it has come to a point where there is practically no roleplay on the server. Yesterday I was on patrol and decided to drive past the PD gate, and I saw about 10-12 people standing outside, just mic spamming and being really obnoxious. Nobody does traffic stops anymore, they either get into a massive pursuit and start a shootout, or just get out of the car and start shooting. I would like to see the punishment become a warm and 600 second minge, and a 1 day ban for repeat offenders, because the NITRP seriously has to stop.

What are the advantages of having this? - We could make Gaminglight have a fun atmosphere once again, because for me personally, it’s just become minge simulator.

Who is it mainly for? - All of PRP

Links to any content - N/A

+/-

When you where talking about 10-20 ppl outside the pd gate they where demonstrating and that is against the rules. 

Other then that it is a great idea but it is way to harsh 1 warn and a 600 minge or a ban for 1 day it is a little bit to much if they dont role play. 

If the punishment changes a little bit it will be a +support from me 

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/-

When you where talking about 10-20 ppl outside the pd gate they where demonstrating and that is against the rules. 

Other then that it is a great idea but it is way to harsh 1 warn and a 600 minge or a ban for 1 day it is a little bit to much if they dont role play. 

If the punishment changes a little bit it will be a +support from me 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic