Money Silos

Midget Warlord

What you want to see? - I want to see a timer between Money Solo attempts.

Why should we add it? - Recently I have been seeing more and more unraidable bases being made with the sole purpose of spawning dozens of Money Solos over the corse of 2 hours. It ruins the economy, and simply isn't fair. These players are making 9, 12, sometimes 15 Million in 2 hours or less. I recommend the rule be a 30 minute wait between them.

What are the advantages of having this? - It nerfs the Money Silo just a little. Plus, it allows PD to actually respond to something else, rather than spend 2 and a half hours trying to break into one of these bases.

Who is it mainly for? - Both Police, who spend hours on end trying to get in, and other criminals who don't have access to these bases.

Links to any content - N/A

25 minutes ago, Kiki said:

Money silos have been nerfed. If people do money silos their main purpose is to kill cops. And cops can easily breach a base if they put together a good plan tbh enough nerfing criminals 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, Kiki said:

Money silos have been nerfed. If people do money silos their main purpose is to kill cops. And cops can easily breach a base if they put together a good plan tbh enough nerfing criminals 

Today, me and 7 other guys had an unraidable base, they had no way to get in without dying. 1 hour passes, and we're done our first batch of Silos. I make 100k off of the silo after spending 75k to spawn it. Another half hour in, my second silo completes, that's when Fame, switches to Commissioner and makes it a mini-event to raid our base.

They strategically throw gas inside, doesn't harm us, 2 minutes later, gas is thrown from the back of the building, and glitches through the wall to kill us (We were standing at the back, because the entrance is basically a hallway. This was a great stratedgy from the Police, and ended up killing all 8 of us. We discontinued the base after this incident. 

So there. There's a story of how the Money Silo didn't do shit.

10 hours ago, Boonie McBone said:

Today, me and 7 other guys had an unraidable base, they had no way to get in without dying. 1 hour passes, and we're done our first batch of Silos. I make 100k off of the silo after spending 75k to spawn it. Another half hour in, my second silo completes, that's when Fame, switches to Commissioner and makes it a mini-event to raid our base.

They strategically throw gas inside, doesn't harm us, 2 minutes later, gas is thrown from the back of the building, and glitches through the wall to kill us (We were standing at the back, because the entrance is basically a hallway. This was a great stratedgy from the Police, and ended up killing all 8 of us. We discontinued the base after this incident. 

So there. There's a story of how the Money Silo didn't do shit.

LOL I remember when Nolan and no one put up these big ass walls blocking every exit so we couldn’t leave industrial area so we were pretty much screwed 

17 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Honestly money silos aren’t worth it anymore. I’ve gotten into these bases as NSA and it’s really easy if you have a plan. 

It’s not when you try running into VL’s base lmaooo

1 hour ago, Midget Warlord said:

Oh, I had no idea they already nerfed them.. I thought they still gave several million when completed.

They never gave several million they only increased the time they completed 

• Fame locked this topic