Hooplaa's Trial-Moderator Application

Hooplaa

Do you Think Hooplaa should be a Trial-Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Think Hooplaa should be a Trial-Moderator?

• Yes (Post Why)
    • No (Post Why)

1. What is your in-game name?: Hooplaa

2. What is your steam name?: Hooplaa

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:107729311

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Hosted a Minecraft Server for a Sort Period of time on Console (which has since been disbanded)

5. What date did you start playing on the community (roughly)?: Late April

6. What date did you make your forums account?: May 19th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 12

9. Have you Donated?: No, my rank was given as a Gift

10. What rank are you applying for? :Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at:

You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: MT (Mountain Time)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): My experience on Gaming light has been quite exceptional, to say the least. I've met so many Great and wonderful people and I can't thank the Community enough. I recognize that I may never be able to pay back the Community for all of the fantastic experiences, but I still want the opportunity to do my part for the Server. All to often I see the Staff members going around and working very hard to ensure that the community is fair and just. Personally, I believe this is something to strive for. I've gotten the pleasure to work, and play along side so many great Staff members, who still to this day, are extremely hard working individuals. These individuals have given me the will, and drive, to assist the community, and do my part for the server. In regards to what I can offer for the Server, I can grantee that my Duties will be conducted in a Fair and Unbiased manor. Furthermore, I can devote my time to Staffing, and ensure that my time on the Server is to be Utilized primarily for Administrative purposes. Moreover, respect is a large aspect of my daily routines, and I make an effort to treat everyone I come into contact with, with the utmost respect and curtesy. As well as professionalism when at work, and within the Server. I believe I have a fairly extensive knowledge of server rules, and should have no issues giving punishment to those who are in violation of the Guidelines. Although I only have Minor Staff experience in comparison to others, I've had the opportunity to learn the ropes from many great Staff Members, as previously stated. In continuation, working in a team environment is not an issue, after all it is a Staff Team. That being said I can also work in a independent environment without problem. Ultimately, I can promise that my time is devoted to Staff, and that the Guidelines of the Server is upheld to the highest standard of Professionalism and Respect.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: In this situation Mass RDM would be classified Player Death x4, the punishment for such an action would be a 10,000 sec minge. However, I would like to first begin by making an attempt to calm the individual down. If this fails and he continues to curse, then I believe he would be Gagged and Jailed, so that I may listen the person who called the sit's side of the story. After concluding my Conversation with that person, the offender would then be given one more opportunity to defend themselves, before receiving a RDM x4, NITRP, Minge, Player/ Staff Diss Warn, as well as a Minge for the Max amount of time Trail-Moderator can Minge for. If a Admin+ is available, I would ask that they minge the offender for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by Hooplaa
Join date Was Incorrect

• Fame locked this topic