Cole Phelps - Forum Diplomat Applicaton

Cole Phelps

Should I be made a Forum Diplomat?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Cole Phelps 

Steam Name: [GL] Cole Phelps

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159761470

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am a Senior Moderator (Website Tags are Wrong)

How many post do you have on the website? 99

How often are you online on the forums?  I am on the forums almost all of the time, though my content count does not show it. Pretty much whenever I am not on the server, I am on the forums

What timezone are you in? Central Standard Time (CST)

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I Would like to join the Forum Diplomat team because I am on the forums almost all of the time. Whenever I decide to take a break from the chaos that is PoliceRP, I usually go on the forums and browse around, checking out Promotion Applications or just browsing the general PoliceRP Forum. I have been apart of this community for quite a long time, and I have enjoyed every minute of it, and I would like to share that experience with the community members to make the forums a safe and clean place for people to browse and relax. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would say that yes, I do have good judgement, as my experience as a Rockford State Trooper and BSI Chief of Staff, I have had to use my judgement skills a lot, and I have never made a false arrest / false investigation.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would use the delete tool to delete his messages, and contact a higher up to have the person that is spamming dealt with.

Edited by Cole Phelps

+Support

Active on the forums

Great amount of posts

Mature, professional and serious

Seems to know what he is doing when he becomes a Forum Diplomat

Overall deserves a chance on being part of the Forum Diplomat Team! Good luck!

On 7/29/2018 at 12:43 AM, Dane said:

+Support

Active on the forums

Great amount of posts

Mature, professional and serious

Seems to know what he is doing when he becomes a Forum Diplomat

Overall deserves a chance on being part of the Forum Diplomat Team! Good luck!

• Gaur locked this topic