Facts About Me

Timm

Hey Guys! As you might or might not have noticed, I have been away from my PC for a while, therefore being inactive on the server. I just wanted to make sure I stayed in touch with the community and closer with everyone and the admins. Anyways, I am making this thread to say some fun facts about me!

My Name: Dayton 

State: Georgia

Hobies: Basketball, Soccer. I play soccer for a classic 3 ranked team in Georgia, and I go to a private school in georgia and am trying out for the 7th grade basketball team this year.

Favorite PC Games: Counter-Strike, Garry’s Mod, We Need To Go Deeper and many more.

Fun Facts: WPM - 183. Made a .bat program that would shut down the computer in my 5th grade classroom and my old public school. (Lmao)  I am NOT a weeabooboo but I do enjoy watching anime with my cousin. When I get older I want to graduate and go into a branch of the PD or a Technological branch of the Military, I dont know im still pretty young!

Feel free to respond with your own all about me if you want to, and use whatever format youd like! Hope to see everyone soon.:(( :///

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png