Weird dream

Anyone ever had a dream about them playing on Police Rp then being banned??? 

Kind of a wierd story but basically I was just chilling in spawn when 5b kept getting added to my character, eventually I had 20b and decided to do @staff to let them know of the issue. Before I was able to do that @Leapinglizard101 pulled me on a roof top with @Duramax63 and then banned me permanently ?.

Got into teamspeak and plead my case and was allowed to play again but my character has $0 and they would not reimburse me my original cash I had. 

Honestly one of the most fucked dreams I've had in ahwhile ?

• Laughing 1

LOL thats a first.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Kind of a wierd story but basically I was just chilling in spawn when 5b kept getting added to my character, eventually I had 20b and decided to do @staff to let them know of the issue. Before I was able to do that @Leapinglizard101 pulled me on a roof top with @Duramax63 and then banned me permanently ?.

Got into teamspeak and plead my case and was allowed to play again but my character has $0 and they would not reimburse me my original cash I had. 

This isn’t even weird ? I once fell asleep playing some military RP and I had a weird dream of me constantly dieing to the Taliban ?‍♂️

• Laughing 1

7 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Yup, that seems legit.

Why me though, like seriously. Out of the ENTIRE STAFF TEAM. Why me?

Edited by Leapinglizard101

On 7/22/2018 at 1:06 AM, Leapinglizard101 said:

Yup, that seems legit.

Why me though, like seriously. Out of the ENTIRE STAFF TEAM. Why me?

Honestly I have no idea!

I think its because I usually play later at night EST time and you or Duramax are normally the admins I interact with the most so tha'ts why ?

• Bread locked this topic