An inspiration from Heat (the movie)

October

What you want to see? - okay so recently I was watching Heat (it’s really good, you guys should see it, it’s on Netflix) well in the opening scene these 5 guys rob a bank truck and the police show up, but never catch them because they use homemade spike strips. I think regular civs should have a way to get homemade spike strips (or regular spike strips) to get away from PD after a crime like robbery.

Why should we add it? - we should add this cuz it’s just kinda cool for the protagonist (the crim) to drive off followed by cops and then all of a sudden they all swerve out of control. 2nd it would force the PD to think more on their feet and move to cut them off. Forcing them to create real barricades (with their cars).

What are the advantages of having this? - gives crims a chance to get away, but you’d have to make spike strips destroyable plus it forces PD to learn to work together to create barricades and RP stopping fleeing felons.

Who is it mainly for? - major crime families and PD

Links to any content - N/A

1 hour ago, calcraw23 said:

+/- Support this seems cool and could be amazing for criminals but I t could be abused like they could put them outside of  PD 

There would need to be rules and a way to know who placed em, like you can only place them outside PD when you advert jailbreak (trying to break out a buddy.) and they need to be destroyable. 

Hmmm, Im not too sure about this. 

Alot of communities like a clear line between Police and Criminals and I believe at the current state of the server criminals and Police are evenly balanced but this would massively give Criminals an advantage.

I think it would be cool, but could create issues.

I kinda support this but it's a little on the edge right now due to the fact it could be abused and rule benders would always have a reason to use them.

The good part is it would actually allow cops to have proper strategies in car chases instead of driving into everything and anything just to stop the vehicle.

As you said we could implement stuff like showing who spawned them or maybe limit the spike strips to one lane of the road and not cover two lanes like the cops have, this creates an advantage for criminals but not overpower the Government

20 hours ago, olivercrowe said:

Alot of communities like a clear line between Police and Criminals and I believe at the current state of the server criminals and Police are evenly balanced but this would massively give Criminals an advantage.

On 7/17/2018 at 2:30 PM, olivercrowe said:

• 1 month later...