Tom Brown/Thieffy Introduction

Tom Brown

Hello all,

I am Tom Brown. I also go by the name Thieffy(Criminal). I have been on this server for about 3-4 months now and i am loving every moment of it. I realized i never posted a formal introduction of myself. 

I never really knew PoliceRP actually existed, i downloaded GMOD because a friend told me to play prop hunt with him and i said okay. I was browsing the servers and i joined this server to see what it was and i fell in love with it. I will admit, at first i was mingy(keep in mind i didnt know what roleplay was and didnt know about the rules!). Now i look back at myself and i feel bad about giving people a hard time for actually roleplaying. I am sincerely sorry for my mingy past which lasted about 2 weeks i would say. I now know the rules very well and look forward to excel myself in this game. I am a new Staff member as well, so if you guys see me feel free to say hi! I am also currently a SM in the Police Department. I am also in EMS, but i am not too active in it.

A little about myself: Im 22 and i live in Texas. I go to college and also work. I am a HUGE car enthusiast and I love video games and buying myself nice things(lol). I used to play PS4 but now i recently started playing PC games when i started playing GMOD. 

Thank you for letting me be apart of your amazing community, it is an honor. I hope to see everyone around! ? 

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic