How to become a FBI Agent

A$1D Water

I have been LOA for a very long time due to some very personal deep sad issues I am not a moderator and I want to get back involved with gaming light in perticular FBI I am wondering on how do I become a FBI agent. thank you .

I am also wondering what BSI is and if that is something I can get involved in.

All help is appreciated 

Edited by A$1D Water

To get into FBI you just have to be VIP+

BSI is an investigations department.  You can apply for it at SGT in PD, just go to the forums and make an application.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

I have been LOA for a very long time due to some very personal deep sad issues I am not a moderator and I want to get back involved with gaming light in perticular FBI I am wondering on how do I become a FBI agent. thank you .

I am also wondering what BSI is and if that is something I can get involved in.

All help is appreciated 

For FBI you must be a VIP+ and will start as a probationary agent, if you can't afford FBI you can try to get into BSI which is the Bureau of Special investigations they don't go undercover but they do still investigate crime families and other crimes little bit hard for me to explain since I'm not apart of it but here's their SOP and information if you want to learn more https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/23258-bureau-of-special-investigations/

• Bread locked this topic