False Warn

?Husky?

Your In-game: Romen Lockheart

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:147780586

The admin's name in-game: Staff Munchies

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM/AFK in sit

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZ21A-K8fo

Why do you think this warn was false: Well i had a house at cabins, and this guy (Forgot name) pulled up in a red car, came up to my window and started to say mumble something. i told him "go away or ill shoot you". i said that about 2 more times, but he was still there. So i grabbed my Galil, walked outside, shot and killed him. then he said i RDMed him and that he was calling an admin, a Minute goes by and i finally get pulled in a sit. the admin picks me up, freezes me, then i start to lag. i grabbed my phone and recorded the lag, just in case i crashed, and well of course i did. i went back on the server to find that i did indeed get warned

Any extra information: N/A

-Support

• Firstly you never adverted " Warn leave 1/2/3" for the guy to leave you had no KOS Sign up
  • When I brought you into a sit you did talk and then you went silent for ages and once I warned you... you were still there after 5 minutes then you left
  • The warn is not false

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• Firstly you never adverted " Warn leave 1/2/3" for the guy to leave you had no KOS Sign up
  • When I brought you into a sit you did talk and then you went silent for ages and once I warned you... you were still there after 5 minutes then you left
  • The warn is not false