What do you think of my Music?

Fuurlix

Not many people know that i produce music but i've been doing it for about 2 years now. My father was my inspiration since he was a big UK DJ and i started off with a tiny little laptop and some equipment but i improved software and hardware and i've been making some mixes and i'd like the communities opinion on them. This is a collection of my tracks made over the span of 2 years. All of the tracks are above or below an hour so if you want to listen to the whole track, feel free to download the tracks and listen to them in your free time. I don't expect to make any money off of this i just want feedback because all i've gotten so far is my IRL friends to give me feedback and none of them are into music really, so i'm hoping someone does.

Please your honest opinion, thanks. Im looking for constuctive criticism.

Thanks again :)

https://www.mixcloud.com/Fuurlix/uploads/

I've just created my Mixcloud acc, it's linked above

Ex-Lieutenant General of The United States AirForce Fuurlix

1st in the first Privates Got Talent

The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow
– General Colin Powell

You have a real talent, defo needs more exposure these are some bumping tracks. Keep it up and grind, I believe in ya :)

I like all the tracks, listened to most for around 5 mins but Im gonna listen to em all!

Edited by Sassi
edit

Thanks for the support. Didn't think people would like it but damb. Wow, yall some nice dudes and girls and it's (it's 2018)

Ex-Lieutenant General of The United States AirForce Fuurlix

1st in the first Privates Got Talent

The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow
– General Colin Powell

• Bread locked this topic