Underground car dealer

Chief_

What you want to see? - a car dealer in the underground place for lt+

Why should we add it? - so we can train ofc's on how to drive a car before they get snr

What are the advantages of having this? -we don't have to get annoyed with of snr's driving badly.

Who is it mainly for? -pd

Links to any content - n/a

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- Support

Take the OFC's on the real road. The whole point is so they can get experience and understand the map and memorize key locations.

The underground parking garage is not enough space to properly teach how to drive.

+/- support

we dont have any space for that the best way to see if they can drive well is just to let the OFCs drive whit u and let them drive.

I see this as a Major problem for OFCs, Personally I think they should also be on the real road, a new car or car skin with PD makings on it. But maybe instead of full PD markings it has an L/TRAINING sticker on the back

+/- support

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support

we dont have any space for that the best way to see if they can drive well is just to let the OFCs drive whit u and let them drive.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, Sassi said:

- Support

Take the OFC's on the real road. The whole point is so they can get experience and understand the map and memorize key locations.

The underground parking garage is not enough space to properly teach how to drive.

-Support Reason quoted.

Edited by Kade