Matthew - false warn

Matthew

Your In-game: Matthew

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0;419477907

The admin's name in-game: FBI SA Jack

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Ltap

Why do you think this warn was false: I was getting arrested, for drunk driving/evading police, then when I was going to jail my game crashes. At that time I flipped out because I knew I was going to be warned of LTAP. I tried to get into the game as fast as I can but I was already warned. I then call a admin "@ my game crashed" and Jack said to just make a false warn report and that he could do nothing. I tried going back to PD to receive my jail time, as soon as I did though a PD meeting was getting ready to start. At that time I knew I would not find these officers that arrested me, I did find the SM that was some what had a part of my arresting and he was AFK/not in game, I also tried to reach him on TS but no answer.   I wish I did record me crashing. I will from now on record every session. 

Any extra information: I want to say that I am NOT blaming ANY ONE, it was a mechanical issue, and that its no ones fault. Maybe my PC is in the fault in this one. Have a good day. :)

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

• Back when I was staff we would always give a certain time for them to get back on and question why they disconnected and if they never got back on that certain time we would warn them
  • The Staff Jack should of wait at least 5+ Minutes before warning
  • The warn should be removed!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"