DeletedUser

In-Game Name: Sassi

Steam Name: [GL] Sassi 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76982139

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many posts do you have on the website?  424

How often are you online on the forums? Every day pretty much

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?

I believe with my activity on the forums that I would be a great candidate for Forum Diplomat. Not only would I use the moderation skills that I have in-game, but I will also use it on the forums to further help out the community. I would like to assist the community further than just staffing on the servers but rather assist with all aspects of GamingLight property.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

Yes, I believe my judgment is firm but fair. I do not abuse my powers or privileges as a staff member and I will continue this trend of success within the community.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Remove spammed content from the shoutbox, @ the individual and say "Spamming the shoutbox is not allowed! If you need any ban assistance please visit this page - Link of Ban appeal section to specific server". Should they continue to spam in the shoutbox, I would go to a higher up and notify them that an individual is continuously spamming after being warned and suggest a course of action.

Edited by Sassi