Unlimited Slot For Organization

Kim Yo Suk

What do you want to see? - A custom class that is design only strictly for specific criminal organization unlimited slot and same gears as VIP Thief for one price giving power to the owner to whitelist anyone. No custom weapons. Allow only skin and VIP Thief gears

Why should we add it? - To give an organization differentiation from rest of the criminals.

What are the advantages of having this? - Perhaps it can make more donation for the server and definitely helps criminal organization look cooler

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals organization

Links to any content - Player models must be the same height as VIP Thief.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

You'd have to add in about 20 of them with all the current family's and ones to come...

+/-Support

Just get a custom job...

Just the major ones and emt and SMT approve that it is worth it

Edited by Shark6758

+support

I feel as if a family has to be accepted by staff and approved this would help with the control of family's and could help limit the amount of mingy activity with family's, and if they break the code of conduct then the class and family or Organization will be disbanded!

maybe make a Application that has to be Approved? 

Edited by William K

+support

I believe this would be an incredible additional to the server, BUT I believe it should be monitored, and not overpowered. Ex: The class should not come with a gun (non vip crim classes don’t contain a gun.)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 4:28 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

+support

I believe this would be an incredible additional to the server, BUT I believe it should be monitored, and not overpowered. Ex: The class should not come with a gun (non vip crim classes don’t contain a gun.)

• Laughing 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, Not Daft said:

+support

So basically just a new job for organizations that have earned it? With the VIP thief layout? I can see that working

• Fame locked this topic