We need suggestions for the FBI Update

Just Johnathen

So we don’t want to put all of our suggestions into the update. So far what I have is new weapons new ranks new vehicle structure and a possible unit (Not going to say as it’s unconfrimed and don’t want to get your hopes up).

We are looking for new things on what FBI can do and can have. Please suggest below with any content add ons.

We need our own version of the MDT, where we can keep track of past investigations, and on going investigations. 

If you look at Remington’s report it’s outstanding. (I’m not saying we all need to write a report like that) but it would be a good idea where we have a subforum in the fbi forums for reports on investigations. 

Weapons need to be changed   not realistic for FBI to have ak-47s

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

I said this before but ill say it all again, 

Radio Chanel for FBI

Silverado added to garage 

FBI Class with Med Kit

Mandatory training before promotion to SA

Weapon changes

Probationary Agents Should only get a Glock, Cuffs, Tazer, and have access to no vehicles at all. 

Edited by YungAntiChrist
Added another suggestion

We need our own version of the MDT, where we can keep track of past investigations, and on going investigations. 

If you look at Remington’s report it’s outstanding. (I’m not saying we all need to write a report like that) but it would be a good idea where we have a subforum in the fbi forums for reports on investigations. 

What do you mean it’s outstanding?

How about changing that?

I dont thin kthey will change the fact that FBI is Donor Only As thats what alot of the people donate for and if they change that the people who donated for FBI would want something else.

I plan on having a rank which will be released with all details soon, but this rank is a pretty advanced rank and requires extensive training. This will be released to SM+ but this falls down to SMT. So let’s wait but this is only one rank with one privilege.

Weapons need to be changed   not realistic for FBI to have ak-47s

realistically these are the guns FBI agents are issued (this list includes if you’re on one of the FBI’s 3 irl tac units) 

• MP5/10 submachine gun.
  • Colt M4 carbine.
  • M1911A1 ........field Professional Custom .45 ACP pistol.
  • SIG Sauer 9 mm, 10mm.
  • Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun.
  • Remington 700 sniper rifle.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.