Swearing is against the rules on a server where you can commit heinous crimes?

metwad

The title says it all, got warned by a senior-moderator for 'swearing' after I had recently joined the server, now I don't mind, sure I get that there's kids that play on this server but the fact that he took it personal over a minute after I had joined is tragic, also on another note, they believe that I had trashed or somehow disrespected the legend Lil Peep's death, but instead I was proving to him that his own icon swore within his own songs as well, so I don't know how I'm in the wrong, seriously, this is dumb, I can respect other people's views but I can't stand being warned for speaking the way that I want to speak, I also get the fact that the major population of the server are children and well can't go around teaching kids cuss words but that's them for playing on something such as this. I want the warn gone, since I had barely joined and hadn't known the pretext of the situation occurring.

Edited by metwad

We have based this community off of friendly players that just want to have fun. I believe that swearing at one another isn't as fun as it sounds so I don't like when people just spam f this, f that in chat. It isn't "cool". It is annoying.

We have based this community off of friendly players that just want to have fun. I believe that swearing at one another isn't as fun as it sounds so I don't like when people just spam f this, f that in chat. It isn't "cool". It is annoying.

There is a difference from saying You're a F***ing C*** to saying This is f***ing amazing, knowing the difference will prevent you from being warned. Either way however if you could prevent from searing in ooc/advert, that would be good it general 

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

You were warned for Swearing in OOC. After I had said No Swearing in OOC. Clear and valid warn. 

The lil peep thing had nothing to do with it, just kinda annoyed me you kept mentioning his death over and over and he was a friend and it was a tragic death.. Not why you were warned though.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

There is a fine line between swearing and player disrespect. Please think before you type something as it may have consequences. 

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...