AlbanianPapi staff abuse

BigJohnny

Questions

Your In-game: BigJohnny PD

Your SteamID: 76561198341632562

The admin's name in-game: AlbanianPapi

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: leaving admin sit / lying to staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): it was part of me and a friend kidnapping AlbanianPapi and he didnt comply so we killed him and then he tried to attend his own sit. then later he tped me to a sit with kitty and apparently it was approved for no reason because i didnt leave an admin sit or lie to staff you will seie in the video but i dont have video of that exact sit. https://gyazo.com/e5d6435014ebd9d130e6123ffcb3cc68

Why do you think this warn was false: we were in the middle of a sit and a cop rdmed me and he said he couldnt do anything since there was no video evidence and he ended the sit warned me and i said this was *** and he warned me for staff diss and lying to staff

Any extra information: https://youtu.be/yuT6hU0iln8
Edited by BigJohnny

+Support

• Evidence is clear
  • Unfortunately we won't get AlbanianPapi side of the story
  • But he did breach the staff guidelines Staff cannot take there own sits
  • Warn should be removed
Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

AlbanianPapi breach the staff guidelines [Do not deal with your friends sits or an issue that you was involved in. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal from staff.]

Should be warned for FearRP

Should get staff strike too

Your warn should be removed

I think AlbanianPapi should get another staff strike for lying to other staff or would like to know why kitty approved of it

+Support

AlbanianPapi breach the staff guidelines [Do not deal with your friends sits or an issue that you was involved in. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal from staff.]

Should be warned for FearRP

Should get staff strike too

Your warn should be removed

I think AlbanianPapi should get another staff strike for lying to other staff or would like to know why kitty approved of it

he left straff i think