Questions

Your In-game: BrycE PD

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game:Checkraisefold

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fail Rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):7775eb2d7f822ffab1b548a247b31368.png
https://gyazo.com/7775eb2d7f822ffab1b548a247b31368

Why do you think this warn was false: He told me to appeal it and he will get it removed. 

Any extra information: He said he will get it removed by tomorrow

+Support But no offense you and your PD gang need to be more respectful to staff, I mean seriously your friend is just swearing and saying he'll get everyone to +Support his staff report.

Edited by Winter

+Support But no offense you and your PD gang need to be more respectful to staff, I mean seriously your friend is just swearing and saying he'll get everyone to +Support his staff report.

yea he has anger issues, and staff has been giving him the shitty end of the stick, then ask him for evidence & an appeal, like last night he was raiding, he got a 800second minge AND a warn, for raiding... just an example of how he gets the shitty end of the stick. (Bigjonny)

Well Adritch is irritated because check gave me the warn without knowledge of what actually was happening, he assumed something, then gave the warn.

Edited by ♡ BrycE ♡

+Support

• Everyone makes mistakes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or staff could be mire respectful and not minge and warn people and actually y’all instead of warning without hearing both sides of stories. 

Why should the staff be respectful to your family you guys constantly minge and always disrespect people I mean seriously you guys are one of the utmost minges I would hate to deal with you guys because you talk so much crap and you think you guys can get away with it and I mean staff always here both of stories and if they don't maybe because the other person is saying crap and being a smart ass. But your family does need to stop minging around and actually RP

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Well Adritch is irritated because check gave me the warn without knowledge of what actually was happening, he assumed something, then gave the warn.

Also, in this warn I didn't assume anything. I knew what happened for the entire situation as I watched it cloaked. I didn't think about it right at first and mistakenly applied the warn.