Sebastiaan/Leon Diaz - Ban Appeal

War Diaz

Steam Name: reddwinter

Ingame Name: Sebastiaan/Leon Diaz

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:30808715

Ban Length: 2 months

Admin that Banned you: Gaur

Reason for Ban: Disrespect/LTAP

Dispute: I was pulled into a sit for RDM, one of the admins called me "bud", and I said "hey I'm not your bud. Why do you think I'm your bud?" and he then had nothing to say and tried to get me warned for staff disrespect JUST BECAUSE HE HAD NOTHING TO SAY. So I called him some choice, fitting words and I left because they gagged and muted me so they could feel powerful for being wrong. A 2 month ban for disrespect and LTAP when I haven't even been banned before is RIDICULOUS and is a gross use of power just for the purpose of making the admins that disrespected ME feel better. I've seen people get a WARN for rdm x2 and ltap. I like this server and would like to be unbanned.

Edited by War Diaz

I'm not going to be able to play starting June 1, so I guess it doesn't matter. A bunch of fake snowflakes and cucks on the server. Have a good day

Why do you feel the need to act that way on the forums? We are here to help you, not get called cucks by someone who is trying to appeal there ban.

i pulled you into a sit, said "heeey bud so why'd you rdm" then started checking logs for proof on what you did, while checking logs you repeatedly called me a b**** and a p*ssy for not responding to you and continued for a minute straight. I called Gaur and you both argued for 5 minutes and he banned you off of you admitting and also lying at points. Overall you were extremely disrespectful and from your recent behavior you deserved it. -Support

Also, calling people cucks on the forums is a good way to get denied.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Denied

Learn some respect while your gone or i will make it higher

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18