Should I be new commander.  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Vote.

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: October

2. What is your steam name?: Twinboxer14

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:101840878

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, I was a donor mod on this server in November or December.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) in August of 2017 I would say maybe the 19th.

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 24th 2017.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? At the moment I’m a vip.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 9 (I know that’s a lot, and I’m sorry.)

9. Have you donated? Yes I have donated for VIP and donor mod, and on the military RP I’m a champion.

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes sir.

12. Timezone: CDT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): I don’t need this

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the rank because I don’t minge, and I’m involved in this server. I also have staffed before on this server, and want to give back to the community by helping others.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? My first thought is that if I go in there angry I’ll only elevate the situation. First, I want to gag him so I can get both sides of the story. While there may be some bias as he is being very disrespectful, I want to be as impartial as impossible. (I’m representing gaming light, and don’t want to be viewed as the bad staff member, and I certainly don’t want to make gaminglight look bad in any way).

Edited by October

+/- support

-when online, not active for very long

-14 and 15 need to be longer

+very nice and respectful 

+ not a complete minge

If you get staff, congrats. If you get denied, wait a couple weeks and add a bit to 14 and 15. And within those couple weeks I would say improve activity on the server or just stay on longer. Besides that, good luck!

Edited by Jbane56

+/- support

+ not a complete minge

If you get staff, congrats. If you get denied, wait a couple weeks and add a bit to 14 and 15. And within those couple weeks I would say improve activity on the server or just stay on longer. Besides that, good luck!

-Support

• You're hardly on
  • Your forums account is inactive
  • No effort at all in this application
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+/- support

+ not a complete minge

+/- support

+ not a complete minge

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18