destroyer11

Your In-game: JJAM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128593381

The admin's name in-game: SM Rhenic Fischer 1A30

The admin's steam name (If you know it): don't know it

What warning did you receive: Fail RP, Player Disrespect 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://i.imgur.com/5zpEExV.png

Why do you think this warn was false: It was true

Any extra information: Today Thu,May 24, 2018, I was bullied and forced to give my phone away to the bully. It was smashed in the process. the Fail Rp was when I pulled a gun on someone while being an assassin. He had his gun on me first so I may have forgotten the rules. being charged for Fail RP I began cursing at the man while frustration took over me witch caused player disrespect. I would like to apologies  to this man in hopes of playing together on Police Rp. please as this Gaminglight server Police Rp is my favorite and the amount of time I have used and the amount of my savings please appeal these warns.

sincerely, JJAM (AKA) Nate

I will do anything to stay on.

For the record he is talking about the warns given by @Rhenic "FearRP" and "Staff Diss"

I was in a very long sit with him after the warns... He couldn't express to me enough on how he does not want to receive a perma ban for having 40+ warns. @destroyer11. Take this as a learning lesson and don't make these mistakes again... As long as you dont give staff an issue anymore. Things should be okay! Like i said take this as a learning lesson and move on from it!

-Issa (:

Edited by Issa