EMS members needed

Issa

I don’t wanna have to dedicate to another department I’m struggling keeping activity for staffing plus BSI plus school work social life work lmao when I drop school I might join

you are going to drop out of school? smh lol ecks dee, i can do skype tutoring for english

also dont you think a command member should know who his command is if he has access to view the roster 

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

yes my plan is falling into place, we are still hot on the forums, JOIN EMS!

oh no we arent hot anymore, welp i did what i could see you in game everyone GG

-Lut | Me to YOU

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Advertisment get demoted kid xD and no I’m not dropping out smh schools ending soon 

same school ends in 3 weeks for me, but i still have one more year since im a Junior rn

-Lut | Me to YOU

My guys gonna help EMS out :)

:))))))))))))))))))))

-Lut | Me to YOU

I wish we could take out the failRP rule on re-spawning. Most of the time I wait my 5 minutes dead (when the server is near full and only 1 or 2 EMS is on) and it is frustrating that every 15 minutes (cause of the constant PD raids, and bank raids, etc.) I have to spend 5 minutes dead waiting for EMS. Maybe up the re-spawn $ amount to 10k or something to re-spawn.

• 1 month later...

I think EMS shouldnt be application only. They should change it to be like how PD used to train cadets before, a quiz system or something. Then they can go out and start reviving people. I think that would not only revive EMS, but also help in roleplay because criminals have a little cooldown. 

51 minutes ago, hnm_2014 said:

I think EMS shouldnt be application only. They should change it to be like how PD used to train cadets before, a quiz system or something. Then they can go out and start reviving people. I think that would not only revive EMS, but also help in roleplay because criminals have a little cooldown. 

We dont like people minging around so it stays/

• Thanks 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png