completely implement Gasoline

Inactive

What you want to see? - gasoline in cars. (Not gasoline pumps and jerry cans that people minge with and have no use other than to blow up stuff and lag the server)

Why should we add it? - numerous other suggestions and votes have shown an overwhelming percent of the player-base that wants the gas fully implemented into the cars.

What are the advantages of having this? - Realistic RP, an end to many 10-80s (if the cops dont run out of gas before the criminal does lol), a reason to spend money, and a happy player-base

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - its in vcmod, just needs to be activated

This was recently half implemented. There was only the pump and Jerry cans that would explode when shot. There was no practical use for the gas except to minge and blow 1000s of Jerry cans up. Cars were never given a need for gas. If it is re-added make Jerry cans not explode or if it is necessary not exist (just hope you dont run out of gas XD)

+ Support

I believe this is a good idea and would improve realism and in general the fun.

Being able to run out of fuel makes you keep that in mind before creating a car chase. 

Who doesn't want to get out their car and fill it up with fuel? 

PoliceRP Manager

+ Support

I believe this is a good idea and would improve realism and in general the fun.

Being able to run out of fuel makes you keep that in mind before creating a car chase. 

Who doesn't want to get out their car and fill it up with fuel? 

Only issue is if there's nno gas pumps or jerrycans, you'll get to use your car for 10 mins then have to sell and rebuy it....

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support

Why it's so much effort you like the idea of it but eventually it is annoying we've had it on servers before an i absolutely hated it so - but good luck! 

Exactly thank you, I don’t want to refuel every 10 mins -Support

-Support

Why it's so much effort you like the idea of it but eventually it is annoying we've had it on servers before an i absolutely hated it so - but good luck! 

yeah its just annoying having to refuel all the time, it just adds more boring things to do. although it would end lots of chases, that's a pretty boring chase, yes? it's much more fun to attempt to strategically stop the car via taking out the tire or something.

+support there could be a gas trailer for the truck driver job to come give people gas (no jerry cans) if you run out of gas on the side of the road. You must go to a fuel station to refuel else you would have to call a truck driver RPing as AAA. PLEASE ADD THIS IN! I think that this could really improve RP.

Edited by Keulono
grammar is hard.