My appologies/clearing a few things up

Inactive

What Happened

As many of you have noticed, I have been demoted back to Trial Moderator. Yesterday at about 10:30 P.M. the staff ratio hit 0-64 with several SMTs, SAs, and other staff members on. Fame teleported to me and told me this and I hopped on staff in a vain attempt to save the staff team from getting in trouble. I was too late. SMTs had already seen that the ratio had been 0-64 for over 15 minutes and a PRP staff meeting was held moments later. They had every staff member that was online when it happened go to Snar's waiting room where all of us were striked for not meeting the ratio. I'm not giving any specific names on who was striked, but I will say that there were (i believe) seven people that got one. Unfortunately for me this was my second strike and I was demoted to Trial Moderator. I'm lucky to still be staff because the handbook states that at 2 strikes that's it. You get removed from staff. Hopefully the other staff members will learn from this incident and make sure this doesn't ever happen again.

My Apology

I want to say I'm sorry for what happened. I take full responsibility for not checking the ratio. I have failed to do the duties I have promised I would do. I apologize to all of the people who did not have staff to help them and were defenseless against rule breakers. I apologize to all of those who were striked while being AFK for a moment to do something when the ratio was what it was. I apologize to the SMTs who work hard to keep the server such a fun and friendly place then come online to such a disappointing staff ratio.

To the players who needed staff while there were none I am deeply sorry for not being there to help. When I applied for staff I applied to help this community and it's members. Not to ignore my duties while the players needed me the most. To all of those that were being RDMed, RDAd, and suffering at the hands of those who don't follow rules because staff weren't there to help you I apologize to you. I will do whatever I can to make sure that this never happens again.

To the staff who were afk for five minutes to do something and returned to a strike, I am sorry. As staff we should have each others backs. I am sorry for not getting on while you were away momentarily, causing you to be striked for my ignorance. It is wrong for me to leave fellow staff members that work so hard for this community in such an unfair position. My ignorance towards my job as a staff member has caused you to be punished. I will do whatever I can to make sure that this never happens again.

To the SMTs who have dedicated their lives to this community and spend hours upon hours keeping the server a fun and friendly place for it's players then come online to see a ratio of 0-64 while I was blatantly ignoring my duties I apologize. It is unfair to work so hard to see it come crashing down because I, who have promised to help the community, have ignored my job. There is no excuses for what happened. My ignorance should not cause your hard work to fall apart. I will do whatever I can to make sure that this never happens again.

To anyone else that has been affected by what happened I am sorry. I should not have ignored the ratio like I did. I am sorry for causing you to suffer while I was having fun RPing. I will do whatever I can to make sure that this never happens again.

If you do not accept this apology then I understand. While I ignored the fact people needed me as a staff member, I was having a fun time RPing. I should have been there when the community needed me instead of ignoring my role as staff.

(Please understand this is my own opinion) In my opinion, personally, I can not accept your apology, You have had many chances as a member of the community and as a member of the staff team. Please improve and learn from your mistakes as recently you clearly have not considering the numerous apologies that you have put up.

Sorry but I can't even keep up with the # of apology posts. 

You clearly have not demonstrated that you care about the staff team anymore as you prioritize RP over staff. I could upload screenshots of myself asking you to get on staff and you replying with you are training CDT's. You have to understand that the handbook clearly states 1-20 no if ands or buts. If you have to stop RP to get on staff you must do it. Your activity on staff lately has been questionable so I'd like you to be on staff more often please!

I'd like to give you a chance, I really do. But it would make myself look bad for allowing someone to continuously break rules!