Rename president job to governor or mayor

Pliskin

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trail Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - President being renamed to Governor or Mayor, along with model change

Why should we add it? - In real life the President does not live in Illinois, so I propose that we rename the job of president to either Mayor or Governor. With this in real life Secret Service protect both Mayors and Governors so it will still be realistic in that regard. Also I sugest we change the model to accommodate this which is shown below!

What are the advantages of having this? - Realism

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1138723181&searchtext=mayor

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

In real life units from the associated state troopers protect governors, and private/local security protects mayors. Unless you have thoughts on how to change the department already set up to fit that then I'm staying with -support

-Not well thought out

-Doesnt happen in real life (Secret Service protecting governors/mayors)

-and the president may not live in Illinois in real life but this is a roleplay server.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+ Support

Although SS really would not guard the governor or mayor very much and only under special scenarios I do think that the prez should become the governor. I mean in real life local police and state police also protect the president in convoys and such so, but those rules don’t always apply

In real life units from the associated state troopers protect governors, and private/local security protects mayors. Unless you have thoughts on how to change the department already set up to fit that then I'm staying with -support

-Not well thought out

-Doesnt happen in real life (Secret Service protecting governors/mayors)

-and the president may not live in Illinois in real life but this is a roleplay server.

SS would still protect him

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

-Support

We’re rping that the president lives in Illinois. Again, semi serious not serious rp. Also I think players enjoy being president because they like having that authority. Being mayor or governor would essentially be a downgrade in power, therefore I don’t like this option.