Mikedanoob- Warn appeal request

ARG

Questions

Your In-game:ARG

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:152620203

The admin's name in-game:Mikedagamer

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:LTAP/MINGE

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):I joined back the second I did the game crashed so I joined right back

Why do you think this warn was false:My game crashed so it was BS and unfair especially with the minge

Any extra information:

Update CloseMan also gave me a minge two minutes after Mike and Mike said he gave me a 30 min one so http://gaminglight.com/bans/profile.php?profileid=76561198265506134

it would only let me minge you for a very short amount of time so I got Closeman to do it. Also I don’t know if you really did crash, but you did break fearrp. Furthermore I concluded that you really did LTAP because you do have something like 45+ warns.

As you may see where I get into a conflict with Hafner but I was wanted so I asked for a head start because I thought I had died so I got one I tried to hide and as you may see he broke FearRP when I had a gun out and he only a taser (please do not warn him) so then he pulls out a shotgun and shoots me when I am saying I won't shoot about to surrender so I put down my gun and run because I care about my life and I wanna live so I try to get away and then my game crashed when he tazed me but I was alive so I did not FearRP because of my instinct to run. Proof I didn't break FearRP and my game crashed I was using Geforce ingame to record: https://youtu.be/s03pzimLDhg

(Skip to like two minutes)

@Mikedanoobgamer

Edited by ARG

As you may see where I get into a conflict with Hafner but I was wanted so I asked for a head start because I thought I had died so I got one I tried to hide and as you may see he broke FearRP when I had a gun out and he only a taser (please do not warn him) so then he pulls out a shotgun and shoots me when I am saying I won't shoot about to surrender so I put down my gun and run because I care about my life and I wanna live so I try to get away and then my game crashed when he tazed me but I was alive so I did not FearRP because of my instinct to run. Proof I didn't break FearRP and my game crashed I was using Geforce ingame to record: https://youtu.be/s03pzimLDhg

That looks like fearrp still because you ran from him even before he started shooting you and he had a gun out. Also in that video and ingame I never heard him actually agree to giving you a head start. For further replies please pm me via the forums so we don’t flood this post like this. 

That looks like fearrp still because you ran from him even before he started shooting you and he had a gun out. Also in that video and ingame I never heard him actually agree to giving you a head start. For further replies please pm me via the forums so we don’t flood this post like this. 

Had gun out but didn't even tell him to put his hands up. What the fearrp in that?