Steffe's False Ban

O Maddbrax1 O

Steam Name: Ω Maddbrax1 Ω

Ingame Name: Steffe Johanssen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244518940

Ban Length: Perma 

Admin that Banned you: FBI Director Jack Black

Reason for Ban: DDoS threats to Staff and Players

Dispute: First off, I didn't threaten any staff or players I actually just said "Now its time to get his IP and hit him off LOL" because I was in a SIT with a guy that was making DDoS threats to the Staff and myself so I believe he made a mistake thinking it was me. The guys who did that had more reasons to be banned he was only banned for 168 hours and I was permed for what he did. I actually was just joking about hitting the kid off because I wouldn't do that to someone I know that can't do it. However, they have no proof I made threats to Staff or Players I even said "Haha Memed" because I was joking then someone permed me for nothing. If they can prove that I made DDoS threats to staff and players then I'll accept my ban but if they don't I'd like to be unbanned please. Thanks!

Chat Logs <3 : 

5d790d01f7b5badca1bc2a9b872e38dd.png

-support

You threatened to DDOS in which you threatened everyone role play experience here on PRP. Regardless of if it was one person or everyone you affected, that person you said would kick off would of thought ‘I’m not sure if I should stay on this server’. To conclude you SHOULD NEVER be allowed back on the server regardless.

-support

You threatened to DDOS in which you threatened everyone role play experience here on PRP. Regardless of if it was one person or everyone you affected, that person you said would kick off would of thought ‘I’m not sure if I should stay on this server’. To conclude you SHOULD NEVER be allowed back on the server regardless.

I didn't threaten the server I said "Now its time to get his IP and DDoS him" because of the fact that he was threatening to DDoS me and 3 other staff members aswell as the server. 

Edited by Ω Maddbrax1 Ω

-Support 

To start off let me say I was not in the sit with the other person threating to DDoS but, when I have staff coming to me about DDoS threats and then you saying in chat "That's where I come in grab his IP and DDoS him" along with "and I didn't threaten I said I will LOL" I don't see a joke in that. DDoSing is never a joke.The community along with myself never take it as a joke. I did what was necessary at the moment if you would like to talk with SMT in Teamspeak about the situation I am sure they would listen. 

~Jack Black 

Edited by Jack Black

-Support 

To start off let me say I was not in the sit with the other person threating to DDoS but, when I have staff coming to me about DDoS threats and then you saying in chat "That's where I come in grab his IP and DDoS him" along with "and I didn't threaten I said I will LOL" I don't see a joke in that. DDoSing is never a joke.The community along with myself never take it as a joke. I did what was necessary at the moment if you would like to talk with SMT in Teamspeak about the situation I am sure they would listen. 

~Jack Black 

You still false banned me for DDoS threats towards staff so you still false banned me and you have no proof of me threatening to DDoS staff

-support

You failed to comply with staff as well.

When was that?

- Support

You were also banned before for  "Mass Staff Dis/Server/Player Dis| Told someone to kill themselves" by Mervin

So I think the ban should stay

If you knew why then you'd understand why i was only banned for 2 hours ask mervin why I said those things 

You still false banned me for DDoS threats towards staff so you still false banned me and you have no proof of me threatening to DDoS staff

When was that?

If you knew why then you'd understand why i was only banned for 2 hours ask mervin why I said those things 

probs coz Mervin was only a Senior Mod if he was an Admin it couldv'e been a lot longer

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

When was that?

They told you in the screenshot to stop talking about it, you continued to do so.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Well idk if id unban you, you were supposed to be banned for using the N word earlier today by me as i requested higher staff to ban you. And then you threaten to DDoS a player after I said no dont say that. You did it to yourself mate sorry :P

-Support

To be honest, I would've supported but before all this, there was staff diss, player diss, server diss, and told someone to kill themselves. This doesn't seem sincere and I don't really think you care about the server I personally believe you shouldn't be unbanned after all the chances you've been given.