false warns and demotions

Your In-game: Papa (And also doing this for Beta Cuckoldson)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:41913586

The admin's name in-game: Marvin

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Two warnings, one for minging, one for insulting staff.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  Marvin has a video of the "minging" that i'd love to see.

Why do you think this warn was false: Because i didn't minge?

Any extra information:

You and your friend PAPA came into our TS channel and earraped everyone while we were on patrol. You deserve the warnings and Minges.

actually you both had minged while being on Police snar already demoted you so I watched you closely at which point you proceeded to get in a car with beta and a gun dealer you then proceed to scream constantly for no reason used your lights and sirens to blantanly break traffic laws then you cuffed this gun dealer took him to a wharehouse bought the doors locked and left at which point I then brought all of you to a sit at which point beta started screaming over radio that he was getting shot at and needed assistance false. So I proceeded to remove your whitelist demote you warn and Minge I then went to deal with beta but attempting to remove his Pd whitelist I crashed then by time I got back on you both had disconnected btw receiving LTAP Warns then you can in the SRT room and mic spam Spection can vouch. Lastly I will add the video tomorrow as I didn’t see this post till just now but trust me I’ll make sure to add it. 

Ps. ITS MERVIN.

~Mervin