Daft Punk Big Boi finally after 1 year I get to apply for forum diplomat yay!

Not Daft

In-Game Name: daft punksie

Steam Name: GL Gavink

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:156037317

Are you a Moderator+? Yes (My tags havent been given yet)

How many post do you have on the website? As of posting this --> 828

How often are you online on the forums? Very often 

What timezone are you in? UTC -1

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? Its been the perfect role for me but I was staff restricted since the start of summer 2017 to January, when valk left and Snar decided my res was unneeded. I wanted to be one since the day it was added! I am one of the most active forum people even if I dont post much anymore I'm always checking out posts! I like the forums and even if im on LOA i still look at them! Not much more to say tho.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes, I never give false warns (I never have been reported for false warning), I always read a post carefully before judging it. I always make sure its really not a appropriate post before reacting.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide their messages, and politely tell them if that they feel their ban was unjust to appeal in the ban appeal section, and link them the format

+support

-good reputation

-friendly

-active

-knows the rules

App could be more detailed on the last two questions but still is pretty good.

Good luck!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

-good reputation

-friendly

-active

-knows the rules

App could be more detailed on the last two questions but still is pretty good.

Good luck!

Try and put as the topic "Daft Punk's Forum diplomat application" makes it look more professional

Good Luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"