Ryan The Epic Guy Staff Report

DeletedUser

Your In-Game Name: SassiGames

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76982139

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ryan The Epic Guy

What did they do? Violation of staff ratio, flagrant disregard for server rules.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/Vt9p5e2

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I was in Ts with a donor mod who was on duty, He was the only staff member online and had so many staff calls. I asked Ryan to get on duty and he said don't tell me what to do and proceeded to ignore me. The donor mod was swarmed with countless calls and he proceeded not to help.

I strongly suggest that this staff member is removed from the staff team as he does not care anymore because this is not his first occurrence.

Jack Nickelson was the only staff member on duty. Great guy.

Edited by SassiGames
Q

+support

-Proof for the staff member.

-Should include the other staff members who were on as there is no excuse for not maintaining ratio when online.

-Staff members to be included from Screenshots

Tony TNO, Dashiell, Andrew. 

https://gyazo.com/844faa5ffee9597533705fd52bbe5b28

https://gyazo.com/c038841c133b5137dfd1daca2ba5207b

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

ok so im starting off by saying that you don't need to be typing in all caps in ooc "staff you have 20 seconds to fix the ratio" as a vip+. I was in a court case at the time and it ruins the rp scenario. I wasn't blatantly refusing either as i literally pmed every other staff member not on duty begging them to go on. I hate completely ruining rp scenarios as it is simply not fair in any way to everyone else. I was going to wait like three minutes to see if anyone who read my pms would get on and save the RP before breaking the RP scenario up. I was on staff for 3 hours prior to this as well. I have been doing better recently about switching onto staff when the ratio is off. After my 5 day LOA i was really able to think a lot about things and one of the things I realized is that I need to be getting on duty more. I would have gladly gotten on if it wasn't going to ruin the RP scenario (by the way someone else got on literally less than a minute after he said in ooc "STAFF YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FIX THE RATIO.")

(Tony wasn't afk by the way he was getting arrested at the time I believe)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

I would just like to quote the following from the staff handbook.

Failure to be on-duty when the amount of staff per players is under will result in a staff strike, This includes if you are AFK or have previously been on, Their is no excuse!

Staffing, including the ratio comes before roleplaying. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

ok so im starting off by saying that you don't need to be typing in all caps in ooc "staff you have 20 seconds to fix the ratio" as a vip+. I was in a court case at the time and it ruins the rp scenario. I wasn't blatantly refusing either as i literally pmed every other staff member not on duty begging them to go on. I hate completely ruining rp scenarios as it is simply not fair in any way to everyone else. I was going to wait like three minutes to see if anyone who read my pms would get on and save the RP before breaking the RP scenario up. I was on staff for 3 hours prior to this as well. I have been doing better recently about switching onto staff when the ratio is off. After my 5 day LOA i was really able to think a lot about things and one of the things I realized is that I need to be getting on duty more. I would have gladly gotten on if it wasn't going to ruin the RP scenario (by the way someone else got on literally less than a minute after he said in ooc "STAFF YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FIX THE RATIO.")

(Tony wasn't afk by the way he was getting arrested at the time I believe)

Understandable, however, next time do not wait untill your RP scenario ends unless your being arrested. That’s different. 

-Support

Accepted 

@Ryan The Epic Guy you need to speak With me ASAP or else

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18