Should They Add This?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should They Add This?

• Yes, say why
    • No, say why

1. What is your in-game name?: Vodnik

2. What is your steam name?: Vodnik

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:196866819

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a Donor mod on GL before and i loved it! Im also a Donor mod aswell. I have been staff on a PrisonRP and i got up to Super-Admin, but the server died.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 12 ,2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? Jul 13 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+....... Moderator-Donor

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 22. But most of them are from Valk and are very unreasonable. Valk hated me

9. Have you donated? Yes.. $667

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: YES

12. Timezone: Central

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) A long time ago i tried out Donor-Mod. I loved it! I loved helping people out and getting on staff so others can get on Civ/etc to rp! I just recently got Donor-Mod again to try it out. And again, i love it. I'm only 3 or 2 days in and applying so i can get right back on staff after it ends (If i get it).. When i'm on staff and in a sit, i treat everyone equal. idc if there my friends or anything, i treat them like everyone else. I will always get on staff when needed and never get lazy on staff. I wanna help everyone and get rid of all the minges and maybe even stop them from minging all out. I love GL and hope i can help it grow even larger then it already is. I'm just now applying for staff because i always thought i would never be accepted because of Valk        

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would try to calm them down then explain to them why they cant MRDM. Then get a higher up to ban/minge them for the correct amount or the time they think is necessary. if they keep on cursing and mic spamming then i would gag them and explain them why they can MRDM. Etc...

+support

-active

-friendly

-knows the rules

-dedicated

Amazing App

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+support

-active

-friendly

-knows the rules

-dedicated

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18