*complete CHANCE TO WIN $1,000,000

Inactive

guys. Don't complain because you didn't win. The answer was my Youtube logo (which is what he described) which makes sense. It relates to a website (I only added that part saying I counted server IPs to throw people off) and is a perfectly acceptable guess as it's accessible to all of you and many of you have seen my channel at least once. There's no need to be rude saying things like "do you even play Police RP? or a sore loser by saying things like "This is rigged" and "How would we guess that?" There's a reason the prize was one million dollars. My Youtube logo isn't the first thing you would think I'd change my profile picture to, but it's perfectly reasonable.

guys. Don't complain because you didn't win. The answer was my Youtube logo (which is what he described) which makes sense. It relates to a website (I only added that part saying I counted server IPs to throw people off) and is a perfectly acceptable guess as it's accessible to all of you and many of you have seen my channel at least once. There's no need to be rude saying things like "do you even play Police RP? or a sore loser by saying things like "This is rigged" and "How would we guess that?" There's a reason the prize was one million dollars. My Youtube logo isn't the first thing you would think I'd change my profile picture to, but it's perfectly reasonable.

xD me saying do you even play police rp was an actual question cause I have never seen him :P 

Ps. Could care less for 1 million tbh 

~Mervin