Bring back PoliceRP 2 ( the photon serious rp one )

ColeSoft Grey

Should I become a Senior Moderator?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - The return of PoliceRP 2

Why should we add it? - Due to the increasing player count, I think that it would be a good idea to bring back the old second police RP. Some of our players who cant afford GTA V for FiveM want to see a GL Serious RP server.

What are the advantages of having this? - A Serious RP server for those who cant afford GTA V

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone on GL

Links to any content - The Old content pack http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1088924829

Any Extra? : I am willing to develop and run this server. ( I have experience in developing gmod servers )

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

If I were to be managing this server, I would have it where you would have to rank up. No transfers work for it. The first Police Officers would get promoted faster however

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

Moderator to Manager. Seems legit, my boys.

We don’t need to add a second PoliceRP FOR NOW. We have way too many projects behind the scenes already. Also, no offense, but they’re are plenty of people here who know GLua (Not that hard, been doing it for about six years), it doesn’t entitle you to a position and development and managing are two different ballparks.

Just saying, I have the time and experience to run and develop PRP 2

+/-

I was an LT on PRP 2 and it was great, and would love to do it again, but someone higher up would need to manage it.  Also, if GL senior management is too busy, they shouldnt have to worry about it.

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

Moderator to Manager. Seems legit, my boys.

We don’t need to add a second PoliceRP FOR NOW. We have way too many projects behind the scenes already. Also, no offense, but their are plenty of people here who know GLua (Not that hard, been doing it for about six years), it doesn’t entitle you to a position and development and managing are two different ballparks.

he was offering to help if need be... no need to flame him like your life depends on it.....