Clearing it up

Finch

Hello - I’m just gonna day this in advance. If you’re gonna comment something angry and stupid you had better read the whole thing and not be a stubborn grinch because I haven’t got time for you since I legit might die soon lmao.

Firstly an explaination of what happened. I’ll admit, most parties made stupid mistakes and unprofessional decisions. So, I was Moderator at the time of this incident and I decided that I would just roleplay for once rather than dish out punishments so that I could actually strengthen the bond between staff and players. I made a base with Aaron Hotcher and we were role playing under the names of “Patty Mayo” and “Fatty Mayo” and we were VIP+ thieves in industrial. We stole a car from some bloods member and he kept trying to get it back w his boys even breaching NLR on multiple occasions. Aaron and I contacted staff and they said that they would “keep an eye on them”. About ten minutes later we started receiving abuse from these bloods and I started to crack it. I warned them OOC that if they continued a report would be made. I ended up reporting them to online staff only to be told that I was in the wrong for stealing his car “in spawn” which was bs because I took it from their base near apts or atleast they had the car there. Previously Nimo and I were dealing with these bloods for major breaches in the rules. In fact, if you look up the warns I’ve issued you’d probably find their identity. They continued and I really lost it after staffs inability to cut the head off the serpent. I picked up the bloods leader and threw him across the industrial district at which point THE STAFF TEAM REACTED LIKE THERE WAS AN INCOMING TSUNAMI AND ATTACKED ME FOR A SOLID TWENTY! I then got pulled into half s dozen sits with my enraged self I was at the stage that if these people were lined up I front of me I would’ve broken all of their noses (just an representation). Then this donor mod pulls me into a sit after I’m rdmed for about thirty minutes. Oh and staff kept stealing from my printers which was infuriating as all hell so thanks boys xx. I wrote a firey resignation basically calling everyone a useless so and so and that the team was unable to maintain any order or keep traction in any situations. 

The aftermath was that I realised my mistake the next morning and I contacted a few people on the network. I spaced my self from the network for about a week until I messaged Nolan requesting a private audience where I apologised to the SMT AND EMT fully and personally apologised to some of the staff members that I flamed (Im still making my way around so don’t attack me pls). So just read this finally,

I apologise for my behaviour on my night of resignation and the unprofessionalism that I displayed  whilst being s member of staff. I also apologise for failing to follow protocol and for my manner of speaking to everyone on that night. I hope you all can realise that I made a mistake that night and that you understand that I messed up and want another chance on this community (not as staff but as a member of it).

if we still have a problem, message me here or on steam. Pull me aside anytime I’m understanding myself and generally down to earth so just talk to me so we can sort it out.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• Bread locked this topic