Lee's Staff Application

Lee_Waldron

1. What is your in-game name?: Leee/Lee

2. What is your steam name?: LEE_WALDRON

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:196431641

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, before I came onto this server, I was an admin on the server PoliceRP.xyz and was for about 6 months left due to server lag

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Round April last year, stopped as I didn't like the map as much, also the map was too laggy for me so I left, came back around Middle of March This year.

6. What date did you make your forums account? 15th April 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Because I have had a lengthy time of being in the Moderator world, on an other server. Started at Trial Mod, Was that for about 2 weeks, then I got promoted to Moderator, Was that for about 3 weeks, Then I became a Junior Admin, Was that for about a week then I got the rank admin. The server started adding too many mods causing major lag for me so I had to leave. I then joined this sever and have started to like the role-play and now have became to really like this server and play it a bit too much. I like being a Moderator of some sort as I get the fell that I am helping the server whilst being kind and caring to the community players.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would ask them to stop swearing and ask the reason why they are swearing and ask why they was mass RDMing. If I kept getting sworn at I would put the 10,000 minge on them like it says in the hand book and warn them for Excessive Swearing towards staff, If that doesn't stop them then I would ask for help from someone who is higher up then me as I am a little rusty with Moderating.

+/-Support

ive personally never have seen you in the TS or in game 

^^^

-/+ support

+Good effort

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

- Support

I have no recollection of seeing you on the server ever, also your forums account is very inactive.

Good luck though!

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Major -support

hasnt read staff guidelines clearly (tmods cant Minge for that long)

very inactive on the forums

i have never seen u in game or ts

Also your tittle makes me think you're applying for Moderator.

Just be clear on it. 

PoliceRP Manager