Jeff Remington's Introduction

Jeff Remington

Good Morning/Evening Everyone (Writing this kind of late lol),

I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself to the community and kind of put myself out there in order to find some cool new people to befriend and have a chill time playing on PoliceRP with!

I have a vast background in servers like PERP, Meth RP, Harbor RP, Dark RP, and just all of the different servers that are RP type of places stemming back probably 5-6 years now. I have done most every job as far as day to day administration from Moderator all the way up to being a Server Manager on Meth RP leading my own team of staff! I took a long leave of absence from gaming and am happy to report that I finally have returned and will be playing mostly daily.

I was looking for a new server that was similar to those I have played previously as I enjoy a good RP server from time to time when I happened upon this community on the Garry's Mod Server List. From the moment I joined, I fell in loved with the quality of the server and the wonderful people I have met playing on it. I may or may not have spent 8+ hours in a row playing since my discovery (I did just that, actually).

Now that I have found a new community to build relationships with and invest myself in, I just wanted to take this moment to say hello as most of you will probably see me around over the next few days! I'm a super chill dude who is always looking for more friends to play with so if you ever see me on Team Speak or even just on the server, please feel free to say hello! I have the same name on both the server and on Team Speak so I should be super easy to find! You may find me online more so during the week than on the weekend as I am engaged to someone who lives three hours away but I'm actually moving in 5 weeks so you may even see me on the weekends then too! I do have a background in emergency medicine and am focusing on the medical field as I move forward with my education so if you are a fan of any of those fields, please feel free to chat me up! I will be spending most of my time on the server playing as an officer so hopefully I get to interact with most of you in one form or another over the next few weeks!

I do try to focus on doing the best I can while playing to provide the best experience possible to any players I may meet while on the server so I guess you could consider me more serious of an RPer. Down the line I would love to get into training the new officers to ensure we are bringing the most professional police force possible 24/7 to the server. Just a quick side note, my future goals do also include either the State Police or the Sheriff's Office as soon as I am able to build the experience and reputation needed to apply, so also look out for me there in the future as they are my ideal agencies!

Thanks for all of your time if you have made it to this part of my long post. Please feel free to message me if you ever have any questions or need any kind of assistance as I am always willing to help! If there is anything I am forgetting don't hesitate to ask!

Best Regards,

Jeff Remington

Hey! Welcome buddy, good to see new people on this ever growing community. Hope to see you ingame!

Nice to meet you! Jeff

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Bread locked this topic