Meth

Mervin

What you want to see? - Meth changed or removed 

Why should we add it? - because me and numerous players are having lag issues to the point to where it makes it impossible to play on the server without having your game freeze every 10 seconds if I’m the only person having this issue then this post can be removed

What are the advantages of having this? - stops lag

Who is it mainly for? - Gaminglight police rp members and staff 

Links to any content - N/A

~Mervin

+/- Support

I agree that the lag comes from the amount of meth dealers spawning their items required to make them. Ever since this was added, the lag started. 

However, it shouldn't be removed. This is a new update to the server and it just needs to take time to adjust to the server. 

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+/- Support

I agree that the lag comes from the amount of meth dealers spawning their items required to make them. Ever since this was added, the lag started. 

However, it shouldn't be removed. This is a new update to the server and tt just needs to take time to adjust to the server. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+/- Support

However, it shouldn't be removed. This is a new update to the server and tt just needs to take time to adjust to the server. 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+/- Support

However, it shouldn't be removed. This is a new update to the server and it just needs to take time to adjust to the server. 

would still like for my computer not to lag and freeze terribly 

i agree tho