Dudes Ban appeal

Steam Name: ĐɄĐɆ

Ingame Name: I believe it is Dude Johnson but it has been a long time

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:82618076

Ban Length: Perma Ban

Admin that Banned you: Valk

Reason for Ban: Perm/Blacklised/MassBullying/MassMinge/SpeakwithValk/CM/Valk/Noappeal

Dispute: I believe I should be unbanned because Valk is no longer apart of Gl and I was not a minge or a Bully I Was very active in the community back then when I was banned I Was a State Trooper and a SM in the PD I do not believe this ban was fair in any means.

4000_screenshots_20180326232136_1.jpg

also if anyone is wondering yes i know it says no appeal but one of the staff members said to give it a shot sooooo...........

Tell us more on why you want to be unbanned. Saying “valk isn’t apart of the community anymore” isn’t much of a dispute. Tell us why the ban was false, or tell us why you’re sorry. 

Untill then I’m going to +/-Support

Tell us more on why you want to be unbanned. Saying “valk isn’t apart of the community anymore” isn’t much of a dispute. Tell us why the ban was false, or tell us why you’re sorry. 

^^ -/+ Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

^^

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Were going to need more evidence than the picture valk didnt just blacklist everyone for anyreason 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Were going to need more evidence than the picture valk didnt just blacklist everyone for anyreason 

this ban happened in  Aug 7 of 2017 i do not know what you expect me to have for evidence

^^ 

-Support

The ban has an actual reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

We don't tolerate bullying and if you cant even make a simple excuse that is valid then you shouldn't be allowed back on

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18