Mervin-False Warn Appeal

steakhouse guy

Your In-game:Bobby Yukiteru

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67365734

The admin's name in-game:Mervin

The admin's steam name (If you know it):unsure

What warning did you receive:LTAP

Why do you think this warn was false:So i joined the server and a guy with a similar name to me got warned for micspam wolffe told me sorry for the warn and he though it was me which led me to look at my warns to find this one done today which makes no sense how can i LTAP if i did not do anything and i always ask if anyone needs me before i get off no one answered so i got off to go chat with Nolan toxic and some other gaminglight members down i fivem channel while they were playing i just chatted with them and i have this warn now so im confused.

Any extra information:N/A

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

So if I remember correctly this happened early in the day for me i had gotten on the server to staff i was dealing with sits i get called to one. This guy claims that Kinky Bobby his name at the time had raided him again already had a sit prior with this guy. Check logs everything adds up I proceed to try to bring him nothing I try again nothing. So I proceed to warn for LTAP cause you cant raid the same person twice and then I moved on to other sits.

Ps. You left quite quickly after raiding/killing him.

~Mervin

Oh that guy i left as i had get off and sleep due to it was late i didnt mean for it to look lke LTAP i didnt raid him the second time @fame did i told him where he was i hope i can get this warn removed

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

Basically what happens is that I raided him we had a sit as he kept claiming building signs are valid plus he had no keypads about 10 minutes later I tell fame do you want to raid I show him where and I let him do it I did not engage in any way shape or form so I don’t know why I’m in trouble when I didn’t do anything I am not the kinda person to LTAP you can ask a lot of staff I understand how you see it but I don’t quite understand the need for this warn due to the fact I wasn’t really involved I never shot anyone in the process of the second raid plus a Senior Mod had told them not to build there in the first place but they continued to not listen to him he also was quite abusive towards me as you heard him in the sit he was quite angry and swearing a lot plus the fading door abused a lot I really don’t want this warm in my record for a misunderstanding I am sorry for how it seemed but in no way did I mean it to look like I was avoiding you because I hopped off about  6 minutes later which I thought would be enough time for you to contact me for a sit but apparently not if you believe I LTAPED on purpose then I accept my warn. PS I never killed him nor did fame

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

+support 

Spoke with me in team speak about the issue.

I didnt get to him in time for him to know that a sit was going to happen.

- Support

Not enough evidence 

@Mervin has a good point

Can't raid twice 

All the evidence is there and he even said Fame raided the second time

even Mervin thinks it should be removed

Edited by [GL] Eman